See your last call, and call straight back using this home screen widget.
*** Pro version now available ***
What it does:
- Wide 4:1 and Mini 2:1 widgets.
- Filler for incoming, outgoing and missed calls.
- *Quick Dial* mode for instant calling.
- *Pop-up* mode for dial options.
- Six background colours, including "Invisible" for lovers of clean home screens.
What it doesn't do:
- Scrolling: Android Home Screen does not support scrolling Widgets.
- SMS: See "Last Call Widget Pro" for SMS support.
- "Your personal information, Read contact data." Used to get relevant contact info from your call log.
- "Services that cost you money, directly call phone numbers." Used to make phone calls in "Quick dial" mode.
- "Phone calls, read phone state and identity." Used to refresh the Widget whenever a phone call is made. Widget remains idle the rest of the time, saving *you* battery.
Keywords: Last Call Widget, caller, quick dial, redial, sms, dialler, dialer, call log.
Last Call Widget is a free software application from the Telephony subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-03-11. The program can be installed on Android.
Last Call Widget (version 2.1.4) has a file size of 301.06 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 292 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.